GPS 1: REFRESH
To renew and replenish energy.
- Energize skin in three simple steps with peptide skin renewal, plant stem cell hydration, and age prevention through solar protection.
- Usually between 20-30 years of age
GPS 2: REFINE
To improve something through small changes making it more effective or subtle.
- Reduce your first of signs of aging appearance with Lira Clinical’s exfoliation, scavenging antioxidants, commanding peptides, repairing plant stem cells, and solar shield photo damage prevention.
- Usually between 30-40 years of age
GPS 3: REBUILD
To restore something that has been weakened, damaged, or ruined.
- Rebuild your skin structure with Lira Clinical’s suggested exfoliation, powerful antioxidants, tightening peptides, active restoring agents, skin brighteners, plant stem cells, and shielding skin from daily UV exposure.
- Usually between 40-50 years of age
GPS 4: REVIVE:
To come back to life.
- To bring skin back to life, Lira Clinical recommends multiple exfoliants, skin brighteners, potent antioxidants, Botox® like peptides, plant stem cells to extend cell life and shielding skin from harmful UV rays. Clinical procedures should consist of strong resurfacing agents.
- Usually for 60+ years of age